On the Wire - Radio Lancashire - Home

Saturday, September 30, 2006

On the Wire - 30th September 2006

ESG – The Road – Soul Jazz Records
TV on the Radio – I was a lover – 4AD
Moondog – Friska – Roof Music
John Cale – Hanky panky nohow – Reprise/Rhino
Arthur Russell – Instrumentals #11 – Rough Trade
Patty Waters – You thrill me – Water
Little Annie – If I were a man - Durtro Jnana
Tom Verlaine – Ore – Thrill Jockey
Rhys Chatham – Guitar trio – Table of the Elements
Badawi – unknown title – Asphodel
Sonic Youth – Or – Geffen
Tubby vs Gray – I & I try – mp3
Vibronics vs Badu – On & on – mp3
Burial – Distant lights (Kode9 remix) – Hyperdub mp3
Nina Nastasia - Jim's Room - Fat Cat - Fat Cat
The Memory Band - I wish I wish - Peacefrog
The Mountain Goats - Woke up new - 4AD
Spencer Dickinson - Zigaboo - Yep Roc
The Sadies - Song of the Cheif Musician (PT2) - Yep Roc
The Full Zimb - track 1 - Sun bird -
The Silent Dog -
Regina Spektor - Fidelity - Sire
The Butterflies of Love - Orbit around you - Fortuna Pop
The Skygreen leopards - All our plagues were rainbows - Cosmos Records
The Lows Lows - St. Neil - Monotreme Rceords
Max Richter - Autumn Music 1 - Fat Cat