On the Wire - Radio Lancashire - Home

Saturday, December 06, 2003

Playlist - 6th December 2003

Jurgen Paape -So weit wie noch nie -(V2)
Chica & the Folder -I'll come running -(Monika)
Tibet tunes x 2--
B6 -I waz n't -(Landscape)
Joseph Suchy -Moo-ay -(Staubgold)
Riow Arai -Hyp -(Leaf bay)
Leafcutter John -Walk on my back -(Planet My)
Carl A Finlow -Floating point -(Device)
Matmos -For the trees -(Matador)
Murcof -Ulysses -(Leaf)
Boogie Down Productions-My Philosophy-(Obsessive)
Harlem Underground Band-Smokin Cheeba Cheeba-(Harmless)
Sounds from the Ground-New Day (Dub)-(Nettwerk)
Don Carlos-Can't Waste Time-(Trojan)
Horace Andy and The Sticks-Zion Gate-(Trojan)
Amadodana Asempumaze-Wadatshulwa-(World Music Network)
Oumou Sagare-Mogo te Diya Bee Ye-(World Circuit)
Katia Guerreiro-Asas-(Manteca)
Jason Ringenberg-A guitar pickin' chicken-(Yep Roc)
Alabama 3-Woody Guthrie-(One little Indian)
Lowell Fulson-Lonesome Christmas-(Viper)
Love your blues-BamJimba-(Mamjimba Productions)